It appears to lack some pretty fundamental things you'd expect from a smartphone.
- Ability to browse and view local files on phone memory or SD card, eg open HTML files, PDFs, etc
- An IMAP client that can delete messages, mark them as read on the server, etc
- Any ability at all to support corporate private CAs (Certificate Authorities), since it can't import new X.509 CA certificates
- Any X.509 client certificate support for secure mail and intranet access
- Decent sync and backup facilities to a laptop/PC. Oh, wait, you only use Google services, right?